Business Risk Management
This programme is intended to provide the skills and knowledge in order to identify and assess risk events, respond according to risk appetite statements and monitor implementation procedures. In order to pivot to the ever changing the economic situations, business and consumers are becoming more selective in their suppliers and where they consume / transact. As such, while it is important for businesses to be intentional in creating high value propositions for the target customers, it is also important for businesses to be able to be discerning through a thorough process of risk management before investing into new business opportunities. . We have also added an important component of human centred risks where there is a consideration of the risks involving business / consumer such as ethical, environmental sustainability, emotional well-being, etc.
At the end of this course, learners would have gotten several learning experiences of information gathering , information analysis and how to develop business growth by understanding our Clients’ needs. A competent individual will be able to perform the following after completing this course:
- Able to define risks scenario through human-centred process mapping
- Able to define and explain Risk event identification techniques in areas of workplace safety, business, ethical, environmental sustainability and human centred risks
- Identify and understand internal and external risk events
- Able to define the risks and its potential implications involved in the business process
- Able to define risk management responses
- Able to implement risk control activities to support implementation of risk management responses
- Able to speak, listen, read and write English at a proficiency level not lower than the Employability Skills Workforce Skills Qualification (ES WSQ) Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 4.
- Manipulate numbers at a proficiency level not lower than the ES WSQ Workplace Numeracy level 4.
- Able to apply and contextualise skills and knowledge in a range of complex and non-routine work activities in a variety of work contexts
- Able to plan, implement and manage projects at the workplace
During the course application, applicants who do not fully meet the entry requirements, will be subject to a counselling session with the customer service executive and will be rejected from the course registration.
If the applicant would still like to proceed with their enrolment into the course, he/she will have to sign on the counselling form that they are aware of the requirements and commit to personally put in extra efforts to close the gap (e.g. pairing up with their colleague–where available, etc.)
Mode of Training: Classroom
Course Language: English
Course Fee: S$400 (excluding GST)
Course Fee after 10% Funding: (including GST): S$68
*terms and conditions apply
0.00 average base on 0 ratings