Customer Experience Management
This programme is developed to assist in coping with changes brought about by technology, new skillsets are needed to succeed in the ever-changing retail industry. The skills required are: ability to update and classify information, identify and manage FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions), introduce new products/services and analyse trends/patterns of customer service knowledge base. Powered by Design Thinking, the course takes on a human-centred Design Thinking approach that centres around a deep interest in understanding people to promote empathy in the work processes and operation of tasks. In addition, learners are exposed to the concept of using design thinking to personalise the customer experience for a lasting customer relation.
At the end of this course, learners would have gotten several learning experiences of information gathering , information analysis and how to develop business growth by understanding our Clients’ needs. A competent individual will be able to perform the following after completing this course:
- To understand and apply the concept of New Retail, ZMOT (Zero moment of truth) and CX (Customer Experience)
- Relate the structure and content of an organisation’s customer service knowledge base
- Input and update routines for adding to the customer service knowledge base
- Classify information in a meaningful manner within the customer service knowledge base
- Comply with PDPA requirements pertaining to customer service knowledge base
- Identify FAQs by customers
- Contribute ideas and responses to customers queries and requests
- Leverage on customer service knowledge base to introduce products/services
- Analyse trends/patterns in the customer service knowledge base
- Able to speak, listen, read and write English at a proficiency level not lower than the Employability Skills Workforce Skills Qualification (ES WSQ) Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 4. • Manipulate numbers at a proficiency level not lower than the ES WSQ Workplace Numeracy level 4.
- Able to apply and contextualise skills and knowledge in a range of complex and non-routine work activities in a variety of work contexts
- Able to plan, implement and manage projects at the workplace
During the course application, applicants who do not fully meet the entry requirements, will be subject to a counselling session with the customer service executive and will be rejected from the course registration.
If the applicant would still like to proceed with their enrolment into the course, he/she will have to sign on the counselling form that they are aware of the requirements and commit to personally put in extra efforts to close the gap (e.g. pairing up with their colleague–where available, etc.)
Mode of Training: Classroom
Course Language: English
Course Fee: S$400 (excluding GST)
Course Fee after 10% Funding: (including GST): S$68
*terms and conditions apply
0.00 average base on 0 ratings