Innovative Customer Experience
This course intends to build competencies to provide an innovative and unforgettable Customer Experience with the objective of establishing excellent relationships with their customers. The design of this module takes on a human-centred Design Thinking approach that centres around a deep interest in understanding people to promote empathy in the work processes and operation of tasks. In addition, learners are exposed to the concept of using design thinking to personalise the customer experience for a lasting customer relation.
At the end of this course, learners would have gotten several learning experiences of information gathering , information analysis and how to develop business growth by understanding our Clients’ needs. A competent individual will be able to perform the following after completing this course:
- To identify factors that impact customer experience
- To determine features of the organisation’s products and/or services that may enhance customer experience
- Conduct research on competitors’ products and/or services
- To understand and analyse features and benefits of products and/or services that enhance customer experience
- Analyse gaps in customer experience offered by the organisation and that of the competitors
- Identify ways in which customer experience may be enhanced to generate a competitive advantage for the organisation
- Propose Improvements to enhance customers’ experience
- Able to speak, listen, read and write English at a proficiency level not lower than the Employability Skills Workforce Skills Qualification (ES WSQ) Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 4. • Manipulate numbers at a proficiency level not lower than the ES WSQ Workplace Numeracy level 4.
- Able to apply and contextualise skills and knowledge in a range of complex and non-routine work activities in a variety of work contexts
- Able to plan, implement and manage projects at the workplace
During the course application, applicants who do not fully meet the entry requirements, will be subject to a counselling session with the customer service executive and will be rejected from the course registration.
If the applicant would still like to proceed with their enrolment into the course, he/she will have to sign on the counselling form that they are aware of the requirements and commit to personally put in extra efforts to close the gap (e.g. pairing up with their colleague–where available, etc.)
Mode of Training: Classroom
Course Language: English
Course Fee: S$400 (excluding GST)
Course Fee after 10% Funding: (including GST): S$68
*terms and conditions apply
0.00 average base on 0 ratings