This programme is intended to provide the skills and knowledge to establish and maintain relationships with service partners to enhance service excellence. This includes the implementation of continual improvements to boost confidence that service partners have on the organisation and thus strengthen relationships with them. In addition, learners are exposed to the concept of using design thinking to personalise the customer experience for a lasting customer relation. By doing so, it will bring up the levels of service and enhance the customer experience.
At the end of this course, learners would have gotten several learning experiences of information gathering , information analysis and how to develop business growth by understanding our Clients’ needs. A competent individual will be able to perform the following after completing this course:
- To identify the types of service partners
- to establish relationships with service partners by briefing them on the organisation’s vision, mission, value and customer-focused strategy
- to understand the roles and functions of service partners in the service supply chain
- To identify and adopt the various methods to assess service partners performance & areas of improvement
- To strengthen relationships with service partners by communicating with them and the team the importance of continual improvements
- To identify and adopt the various methods to strengthen relationships with service partners
- To implement continual improvements to strengthen relationships with service partners
- To communicate reasons for continual improvements to service partners
- To communicate continual improvements to team
- To obtain feedback from service partner on improvements
- To monitor service partners’ performance after implementation of continual improvements.
- Able to speak, listen, read and write English at a proficiency level not lower than the Employability Skills Workforce Skills Qualification (ES WSQ) Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 4.
- Manipulate numbers at a proficiency level not lower than the ES WSQ Workplace Numeracy level 4.
- Able to apply and contextualise skills and knowledge in a range of complex and non-routine work activities in a variety of work contexts
- Able to plan, implement and manage projects at the workplace
During the course application, applicants who do not fully meet the entry requirements, will be subject to a counselling session with the customer service executive and will be rejected from the course registration.
If the applicant would still like to proceed with their enrolment into the course, he/she will have to sign on the counselling form that they are aware of the requirements and commit to personally put in extra efforts to close the gap (e.g. pairing up with their colleague–where available, etc.)
Mode of Training: Classroom
Course Language: English
Course Fee: S$440 (excluding GST)
Course Fee after 10% Funding: (including GST): S$74.80
*terms and conditions apply
0.00 average base on 0 ratings