Social Media Marketing
This course intends to build competencies in the areas of social media with the objective of establishing positive relationships with their customers. The design of this module takes on a human-centred Design Thinking approach that centres around a deep interest in understanding people to promote empathy in the work processes and operation of tasks. In addition, learners are exposed to the concept of using design thinking to personalise manage mass communications channels. It will help learners to rethink how to work in an organisation and take on new tasks that requires them to be more creative in the way they work in the organisation.
At the end of this course, learners would have gotten several learning experiences of information gathering , information analysis and how to develop business growth by understanding our Clients’ needs. A competent individual will be able to perform the following after completing this course:
- To identify the types of social media platforms and its operations
- To comply to organisational policy and procedures, rules and regulations when using social media privacy, confidentiality, copyright and intellectual property
- To execute a social media marketing campaign in alignment to marketing strategies, operational plan and budget
- To identify and select appropriate tools for social media scheduling
- To monitor the performance and effectiveness of their social media campaigns
- To refine action plan to improve performance
- Able to speak, listen, read and write English at a proficiency level not lower than the Employability Skills Workforce Skills Qualification (ES WSQ) Workplace Literacy (WPL) Level 4.
- Manipulate numbers at a proficiency level not lower than the ES WSQ Workplace Numeracy level 4.
- Able to apply and contextualise skills and knowledge in a range of complex and non-routine work activities in a variety of work contexts
- Able to plan, implement and manage projects at the workplace
During the course application, applicants who do not fully meet the entry requirements, will be subject to a counselling session with the customer service executive and will be rejected from the course registration.
If the applicant would still like to proceed with their enrolment into the course, he/she will have to sign on the counselling form that they are aware of the requirements and commit to personally put in extra efforts to close the gap (e.g. pairing up with their colleague–where available, etc.)
Mode of Training: Classroom
Course Language: English
Course Fee: S$400 (excluding GST)
Course Fee after 10% Funding: (including GST): S$68
*terms and conditions apply
0.00 average base on 0 ratings